We will send you an email to reset your password.
Zero waste dish cloths in luxe prints and colourways to complement our kitchen decor? Yes please! Beautiful and functional, these multipurpose sponge cloths have been a staple in many European homes for generations. Ideal for the kitchen and general home cleaning. Reusable, effective and compostable at the end of their lifespan. Our Palm Springs collection will bring desert vibes to your home, with earthy hues, dreamy dusty pinks and a cactus print for good measure!
FABULOUS FEATURES >
- Made from plants (70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton)
- An eco alternative to synthetic fabric and microfibre cloths
- Natural material printed with water based ink
- Highly absorbent and quick drying
- Biodegradable and home compostable
- Dampen to use as a cleaning cloth or dry in place of paper towel to absorb spills
CARE INSTRUCTIONS >
- Wet cloth before use
- Pop in the washing machine or top rack of dishwasher to clean as required
- Hang to dry
- Avoid tumble drying to assist in longevity of cloth
- Your cloth's lifespan depends on what it's used for, how often it's used, how often it's washed and products used with. Based on average use, each cloth will last 6-9 months. You'll know when it's time to replace, as the cloth will become thinner over time.