We will send you an email to reset your password.
Dish sponges have gotten a sustainable glow up! Designed to replace synthetic sponges, these zero waste heroes are made from loofah plant fibre and are totally compostable.
- Plant power! Loofah Dish Sponges are made from plants to provide a sustainable alternative to synthetic sponges, which utilise chemicals in the production process and end up in landfill at end of life
- Cotton loop to hang sponge between use
- Perfect for washing dishes and general home cleaning
- Strong fibres to scrub away grime and food residue whilst still being gentle enough not to scratch
- Spongy, open-weave texture helps dish washing liquid foam
- Easy to grip and ideal size to fit in the palm of your hand
- Saturate in water prior to first use. Sponge will soften and expand to approximately triple in thickness after a few minutes
- To assist in the longevity of your sponge, allow to dry between uses
- Hang by cotton loop over tap or hook to dry thoroughly
- Compostable at end of lifespan