We will send you an email to reset your password.
A 7 piece set containing all the staples for a sustainable, plastic-free kitchen! Presented in a branded gift box, it also makes the perfect gift for the person that has everything.
- Dish Brush - bamboo handle with sisal bristles
- Dish Brush Replacement Head - bamboo with sisal bristles
- Veggie Scrubber - bamboo handle with sisal bristles
- Pot Scrubber - bamboo handle with palm leaf bristles
- Bottle Brush - beechwood handle with sisal bristles
- Loofah Dish Sponges - set of 2
- Plant power! Our cleaning range is made from plants to provide a sustainable alternative to plastic dish brushes and synthetic sponges, which utilise chemicals in the production process and end up in landfill at end of life
- Unvarnished wood to eliminate chemicals from the production process, ensure compost compatible and to prevent the brushes from slipping out of wet hands
- To assist in the longevity of your brushes and sponges, allow them to dry between uses (do not leave sitting in water)
- Stand brushes upright on their bristles between uses to encourage any residual water to drain away
- Loofah sponges feature a cotton loop, allowing them to hang dry over a tap/tap handle/hook between uses
- Handles can be treated periodically with wood oil or wax if desired
- Natural signs of ageing will occur over time from exposure to water, minerals within water and dish washing liquid. Wood oxidation (dark spots/discolouration), cracks/splits in the wood and bristle loss are possible and do not significantly impact functionality
- At end of lifespan, compost loofah sponges, wooden brush handles and bristles. Metal hardware can be recycled